The results from the THROWDOWN can be found
Friday, 3 October 2014
Thursday, 2 October 2014
HERE ARE THE WODS THAT YOU WILL BE COMPETING IN TOMORROW!!!
REPS /MOVEMENT STANDARDS EXPLAINED AT ATHLETE BRIEFING
0800: DOORS OPEN GREEN DOORS MOUNTAIN SIDE
0815-0915 REGISTRATION/ CHECK IN
0930 ATHLETE BRIEF
1000 1ST WOD
1100 -1400- ROTATION WODS
ALL TIMES ARE RXD AND CANNOT BE SCALED
ALL WODS HOWEVER CAN BE SCALED.
WOD 1- TBA
WOD 2- AMRAP 12 Row cal/ C&J 45/30kg/Pull Ups
WOD 3- AMRAP 12 WB 10/6kg/ Du
WOD 4- AMRAP 12 KBS/ SDHP/BJ’s / BURPEES
FINAL TEAM WOD – TBA
Honey Child and sweet McQueen will have a food stall especially for us, please support.
ROAST SWEET POTATO SALAD
QUINOA AND BLACK EYED PEA SALAD
SMOKY BBQ SCOTCH FILLET
JERK CHICKEN OR JAMICAN BEEF CURRY TACOS
BAKED BEANS AND CORNBREAD
ICED WATER AND SCRATCH MADE RASPBERRY ICED TEA
Friday, 15 August 2014
Thursday, 14 August 2014
Saturday 4th October 2014
EARLY BIRD ENTRIES $40 UP UNTIL AND INCLUDING 20th SEPTEMBER
LATE ENTRIES $50
Spectator Tickets; $13.00
Family Ticket 2+2: $40.00
“Jumping Castle Provided”
Tickets are electronic so you do not have to print or retain a copy
Your name is your proof of purchase on our report
ENTRIES CLOSE 30th SEPTEMBER 2014
All Wods released 3rd October 2014
Athletes will enter as an individual but also as part of their affiliate/group.
All competitor and spectator tickets are to be bought and paid for online.
There will be NO DOOR SALES.
All athletes who enter and are not associated with an affiliate will be grouped under the name “All stars” and have the same rights and chances as an affiliate in the team final.
You MUST be a paying member of a coaching group or affiliate to enter under their name.
Competition will be on a rotational basis.
There will be male and female individual winners from each event with an overall male and female winner. This will come from collective scores from all events.
All athletes whether scaled or rxd are eligible for points.
A male and female Team final will be held.
Two Males and two females from each affiliate/ all stars will compete in these finals
The men and women will be made up from the top four from their affiliate / allstars after the individual’s wods are finished
Winners as follows
Male Individual: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Female Individual: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Teams Male: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Teams Female: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
0800: Doors Open (Green doors, mountain side)
0815: 0915 Registration / Check in
0930: Athlete brief
1000: 1st Wod
11.00-1400: Rotation Wods
Please note registration process does take time.
Allow for queueing time.
Do not leave your check in to the last minute.
We will start on time regardless.
Each athlete will in order.
Then move to the next Wod
This will be the same all day
CODE OF CONDUCT
Please check your ego at the door.
Even though we know this will not occur we need to remind everyone that tantrums, swearing at others, arguing, whinging and negative behaviour will not be tolerated and this will be the end of your competition for the day.
Whilst we and you strive for perfection on the day, this is not always possible. Rest assured we have done our best.
1. Our main aim with the THROWDOWN is to provide an enjoyable, friendly competition where fellow crossfitters can get together and have a great day.
2. All athletes will be required to judge their fellow competitors. Please remember what type of judge you like to have so you can be the best judge for someone else. Judging requires concentration and we ask you be supportive and helpful.
Friends cannot judge friends.
Athletes from the same box cannot judge each other.
3. Any dumping will incur an automatic “no rep”. Regardless of the piece of equipment. From skipping ropes - rower handles
4. Drummond Williamson (CF42s) is head judge. All concerns and complaints regarding judging will be directed to him and only him. Only Drummond will liaise with head scorer - Nick Dwyer All other affiliate owners and head coaches will be supervising each workout area. They are there to ensure movement standards are upheld, questions are answered and most importantly that you are supported during judging and woding.
5. It is your responsibility to make yourself familiar with all movement standards.
6. Have a great day.
Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OR phone/text 0418 506 411